- Start with the M.O.U.S.9 dongle plugged in with the drivers working.
- Unplug the dongle from the computer. The blue LED on the mouse will begin to flash.
- Press and hold the Wing button (to the left of the left mouse button) and the Precision Aim button for 5 seconds. After 5 seconds the Blue LED will stay on for 3 seconds to indicate it is ready for pairing.
- On the Windows 8 machine, go to Settings>Change PC Settings>Devices. Click ‘add a device’. The M.O.U.S.9 will appear in the list.
- Click the M.O.U.S.9 entry for pairing to commence.
- When the pairing is completed the Blue LED will pulse every 6 seconds.
Note: If the M.O.U.S.9 does not appear in the device list, try turning the product off and on and then repeat step 3 – 5.