- Start with the product connected and working with a Windows 8 system.
- On the Windows 8 system, for to Settings>Change PC Settings>Devices. Locate the M.O.U.S.9 entry and click the minus sign to remove the device. The blue LED on the mouse will begin to flash.
- Press and hold the Wing button (to the left of the left mouse button) and the Precision Aim button for 5 seconds. After 5 seconds the Blue LED will stay on for 3 seconds to indicate it is ready for pairing.
- Plug the Mad Catz dongle into an available USB port.
- Wait for the mouse to detect the dongle and pair to it.
- When the pairing is completed the Blue LED will pulse every 6 seconds.
Note: Pairing to the dongle can take up to 30 seconds. If the mouse fails to pair, try turning the product off and on and then repeat steps 3-5.